Recently I designed and facilitated a Vision and Growth workshop, attended by eight businesses.
Delivered in an action learning style, each business was able to present their business and their vision for 2014 and in some cases beyond.
Delegates also shared some issues and concerns about barriers to growth and received feedback from the other attendees. Each business had about 15 minutes to explore issues and obtain their feedback and suggestions.
Importantly everyone who attended left with something new, something extra and/or something to build on.
Below are a few of the ideas, thoughts and suggestions that were generated at the workshop. Each of the businesses made a commitment to consider the issues that relate to their business and take action to progress them in the next period. Each business will be invited to a further workshop in the Summer to share and discuss what progress has been made.
If your business shares a need to take action in some of these areas why not drop us a line to see if there is anything we can assist with.
So do you need to:
- Get more sales, including from both new and repeat customers?
- Raise brand awareness?
- Increase customer satisfaction?
- Review and revise your business strategy and plans?
- Improve your operational Planning?
- Review and update Unique Selling Propositions (USP)?
- Improve your focus on a limited number of key products and services that can be delivered expertly?
- Reduce activities that cost money, but are not producing results?
I wish you all the best in your businesses for this year and for many years to come.